As member of our engineering team you design, layout, implement and optimize RF & mixed-signal circuits for radar applications (mainly secondary and primary radar, L and S band, up to X band). You will be the main point of contact for RF architectural design. You are familiar with RF transistors, the used technologies and their applications.
You are familiar with designing, implementing, evaluating and trouble-shooting RF components and submodules such as LNA’s, pre-amps, filters,…
You provide your expertise on system level together with the other team members. You report in accordance with project team objectives, requirements and schedules. Technical support & optimization in production is also part of the job.
- Master degree in electronics engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in RF hardware design
- RF PCB layout experience (e.g. Altium)
- Experience in using various RF test equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters,…) and RF design tools such as ADS, Genesys, SPICE or other comparable tools.
- Experience in (power) amplifier design, transmitter & receiver design
- A team-player, showing initiative and flexibility with a critical attitude
- Stress resistant
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to conduct independent study of scientific and technical information
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods
- Communicates fluently in English
- knowledge of radar, antennas, etc.
- Experience with system integration & architecture definition
- Basis knowledge in programming languages such as C++, Java, Agilent VEE, Labview,…
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, notions of French and German