As member of our engineering team you design, layout, implement and optimize analog and digital circuits with focus on hardware design.
You provide technical support on system level. You report in accordance with project team objectives, requirements and schedules. Technical support & optimization in production is also part of the job.
- Master degree in electronics engineering
- You have very good experience in analog and digital circuit design
- You preferably have a few years of experience in a similar job
- Experience with system integration & architecture definition
- A team-player, optimistic and show initiative
- You listen well and seek to understand before reacting
- You are stress-resistant and flexible
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You work thoughtfully and in consultation to achieve the best result
- You focus on results over processes
- Communicate to the point and fluently in Dutch & English
- Are able to conduct independent study of scientific and technical information
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods
- Previous experience in radar systems and or wireless communication
- Schematic capture and PCB layout experience (e.g. Altium or other)
- Experience using various test equipment (spectrum analyzer, vector network analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Good knowledge in programming languages such as C++, Python, Java, … and embedded software programming