To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced project manager. Your projects constitute the integration of our internally developed and produced products into the customer’s platform. You will be leading large projects, typically enduring several years. For this, you will manage a multimillion-euro budget and compose and lead a diverse project team. You maintain a top-level overview and will be active in an international, mostly defense oriented environment. For the execution of your project, you are backed by a team of system engineers, field service specialists and production managers. You maintain a good relationship with the customer and major subcontractors. Within the company, you will be reporting to top-level management.
Additionally, based on your experience, you assist scaling-up and improving our internal project management processes.
Your place of employment is Oostkamp, Belgium, but you will work regularly from our sister companies located at Olen and Zottegem. You travel at regular intervals to the customer’s location, mainly but not limited to Germany.
- A master’s degree in electronics engineering, telecommunications or equivalent
- 10 years of proven experience as project manager of large-scale projects
- Familiar with one or more project management methodologies
- Willingness to travel international at regular intervals
- Customer oriented and great communication skills
- Experience with leading (project) teams
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Minimum language proficiency for the English language: professional working proficiency
- Living in Belgium
- High interest for new technologies and willingness to continuously update your knowledge
- Experience with government investment programs
- Knowledge of the German language is a huge advantage
- Knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset
- Military Naval experience
- Experience with system integration and architecture definition
- Experience as radar field service or system engineer
- Valid NATO secret habilitation
- Experience with contract management
- Experience with Jira and Confluence