You will be a member of our multidisciplinary engineering team. Depending on where you live, you can work from the site of Advionics in Oostkamp (West-Flanders) or Intersoft Electronics in Olen (Antwerp). You will be responsible for producing and maintaining the technical product and project related documentation in various projects, mostly radar- and RF-related. This typically involves:
- Preparing all paperwork and other materials related to project and product documentation with the input of the development team.
- Ensuring all documentation meets internal and client expectations in terms of content, format and timing.
- Maintenance of product documentation during the product lifetime cycle
- Contributing to the maintenance and improvement of the internal documentation strategy and document managing system
- Supporting and guiding the development team in their documentation activities
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- You communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- You have good experience with MS Office tools
- You are communicative team player who shows initiative and possesses a proactive mindset.
- You have a critical mindset and a great attention to detail
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have experience with MS SharePoint
- You have experience with Atlassian Confluence
- You have knowledge of the Dutch language, notions of French and/or German.