You will be a member of our multidisciplinary engineering team. Depending on where you live, you can work from the site of Advionics in Oostkamp (West-Flanders) or Intersoft Electronics in Olen (Antwerp). You will be responsible for producing all the necessary technical drawings in various projects, mostly radar- and RF-related. This typically involves:
- Creating 2d production drawings starting from a 3d model
- Preparing assembly drawings
- Creating bills of materials
- Providing technical support during manufacturing and assembly
- Providing drawings for the technical product and project documentation
- Supporting our mechanical designers with your skills and ideas
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanics
- You communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- You are communicative team player who shows initiative and possesses a proactive mindset.
- You have a critical mindset and a great attention to detail
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have experience with Autodesk Inventor
- You have professional experience in a similar role
- You have knowledge of the Dutch language, notions of French and/or German.